Tuesday, March 27, 2007

See Our "Prep Caliber" Arts

In Reason #6 of my last post, I mentioned how Boston Magazine wrote about the arts programs at CRLS as "prep caliber."

If you want to see why, there are two chances coming up soon.

The CRLS drama club made it to the state finals this year for the first time in six years. They perform "Charlotte's Web" this Friday night at the Back Bay Center in Boston.

Next Wednesday and Thursday night, the CRLS Modern Dance Co. performs new dances by students, faculty and guest artists in the CRLS auditorium. Both performances start at 7:30 p.m. and admission is free.

The Modern Dance Co., BTW, was just selected in a competitive process to be one of only seven student groups from across the country performing at the National School Board Association's annual conference in April. They will be travelling to San Francisco and will perform Monday evening April 16 in the Mascone Center. Dance teacher Mila Thigpen submitted the winning portfolio including a DVD of their work.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

good day fellas. I'm honestly into shoes and I was looking allowing for regarding that singular brand. The prices due to the fact that the velcros are approximately 350 dollars on every site. But finally I set this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase these. what do you think?

Anonymous said...

hi there everyone. I'm really into shoes and I was searching as far as something that singular make. The prices as regards the sneakers are around 330 bucks everwhere. But for all I bring about this site selling them for half price. I in reality want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order these. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous said...

good evening bros. I'm really into shoes and I had been digging for that meticulous brand. The prices for the boots are around 230 pounds on every page. But for all I bring about this location selling them as a remedy for half price. I exceptionally want these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly purchase them. what is your opinion?